Empire of the Dragon: An Event Group Thriller by David L. Golemon

Empire of the Dragon - David. L. Golemon

I love all the books in this series by I have to admit I went into this one with a little trepidation. You see it involves an Airbender, and when I read that, all I could think about was the terrible movie that came out some years back. But after I started reading it, I was hooked, yet again, by the story. The characters in the Event Group have become like family for me and I find it exciting to see what secrets they uncover.

This one is about the fabled city of Shangri-La and involves an asteroid that hit earth millions of years ago that is able to give people interesting powers over the elements, hence the airbender. Oh, and longevity too, which would be fantastic for a person like me who has too many books to read and not enough years left in this life to read them all.

Throw in some baddies, of course, who are after this rock for it's powers and the Event group, who tries to stop them, and you have a rip-roaring adventure!

Another fun, exciting and great adventure for a group that I have faithfully followed over the years. Definitely recommended!

5 stars