Reading Habits Tag

1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?

I have 3 usual spots. It's either the recliner in the living room, my bed, or my computer chair in my room.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Anything will do. I usually keep post its around the house, so that's what it usually is.

3. Can you  just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?

I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter, but sometimes when I am too tired, I just stop wherever.

4. Do you eat or drink while read?

I do both, but usually I have a drink, either Pepsi with lots of ice, or one of those bottled Starbucks frappucinos. Although...lately I have been drinking water with a touch of apple cider vinegar because of the health benefits to it. It has made my skin better, my joints don't hurt as bad and it has helped me lose weight. 12 pounds and counting...

5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?

I usually have the TV on, but can easily tune it out when I am into a book. Just ask my husband...apparently I tune him out also.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

It varies, but I usually have 3 going. I try to make them in different genres. Most of the time it's a horror, a historical fiction, and a Christian fiction or some type of thriller.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Mostly at home, but I always have my kindle with me when I go somewhere, just in case.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Always silently.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Yep, usually if a book is boring, but I still want to see how it ended.

10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?

As like new as possible.

11. Do you write in your books?
 Nooooooooooo! Big no-no for me. Even my reference books aren't marked. I take notes in a notebook. The only book I ever write it, is the Bible.