The Feast by Jenevieve Farr

— feeling love
The Feast (The Feast Series) - Jenevieve Farr

Revelation 19: 6-9

Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,

“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
    the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult
    and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
    and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
    with fine linen, bright and pure”—

for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

And the angel said[a] to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

This is the story of Coco and Jense, and really, the multitude of people living in the  celestial Garden with our Lord as they await the Great Marriage Feast of the Lamb. It is written as a young adult book, but it can be enjoyed by all.

The author states that it is a fictional book from the authors imagination and inspired by Christian end time teachings and it was such a beautiful book to read! It had incredible, vivid imagery about what heaven could be like. Some things are different as to how I picture heaven, but until one is there, we really don't know. The author really sets off your imagination to the wonders and joys if what it can be like to be in His realm. It made me yearn so much for that day!

I am definitely going to read the sequel, called The Finality, when it comes out!
Highly recommended for Christian fiction fans...actually I recommend it to everyone!

5 stars and a favorite.