February 2016 Reading Roundup

— feeling big smile

Night Terrors The Girl with All the Gifts Last Call Honeysuckle Lane

Risen: The Novelization of the Major Motion Picture The Last Call Behind Closed Doors The Walking Dead, Book Twelve (The Walking Dead #133-144) The Walking Dead, Book Eleven (The Walking Dead #121-132)

The Walking Dead, Book Nine (The Walking Dead #97-108) The Walking Dead, Book Ten (The Walking Dead #109-120) The Last Mailman: Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Zombies Ghost Town by Mark Lukens Slenderman (Emma Frost Book 9)

Gristle 12 Cold on the Mountain God's Colonel Antipathy

The Ravishers Whore of Babylon Psycho Sitter: Mystery/Thriller Guinness World Records 2016

The Whipping Boy WHY CAN'T I BE YOU? KrackerJack WAITING FOR GODFREY OldTimers

Desolation Game (Wolf Creek, #2)  The Dragon King: First Emperor of China (Chronicles of the Watchers, #1) HELL AND SEBASTIAN Feral

I read a total of 24 books, 6 short stories, 4 graphic novels, and the 2016 Guinness World Book of Records.

I gave out 5- 5 stars, 15- 4 stars, 14- 3 stars and 2- 1 star ratings.

My favorite reads of the month were: (all 5 stars)

The Dragon King: First Emperor of China by Brian Godawa

The Whipping Boy by Beth Holmes

12 by Sean Platt

The Walking Dead: Book 12 by Robert Kirkman

Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris

and my least favorite were: (just 1 star)

Feral by Matt Sarafini

The Last Call by C. L. Peck

I am currently at 57 books read out of my goal of 200.

Not a bad month even though I don't think I wrote enough reviews. Just wasn't up to it. Something to do with being sick of the cold weather and my fibromyalgia acting up. I am so ready for Spring!!

I enjoy reading everyone else's monthly roundups as I have found some good books that way! Keep up the good work, ya'll and happy reading!