January 2016 Roundup!

Fear Mountain Battle Scream Unknown Border Attila: The Gathering of the Storm Hidden Scars

The Winter Girl Dead Dot Com Break The Bone Labyrinth (Sigma Force, #11) The People Outside: an edge of your seat home invasion thriller

Confessions DAMON Clouds Attila (Attila Trilogy, #1) The Third Servant

Desolation Method 15/33 CODE X Discovery Midnight Duets (Novels of Horror & Suspense) Marc Slade Investigates: The Stephenville UFO

ODD DWELLERS It's Your Time You're Wasting: A Teacher's Tales Of Classroom Hell

I read  a total of 22 books this month and I'm feeling good about it.  My favorite ones that rated a 5 star for me were:

Marc Slade Investigates: The Stephenville UFO by Ken Cherry

Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk

The Third Servant by Michael Billington

Attila (Book 1) by William Napier

Clouds by Sherrita Bitikofer

The Bone Labyrinth (Sigma Force #11) by James Rollins.

My least favorite with a 1 star rating was Dead Dot Com by Sam West.

I didn't write as many reviews as I would have liked, but for some reason I just felt lazy this month and really couldn't get into it.

I've read some really good reviews by some of you folks this month and I wish I could express myself as well as some of you can, but I have never been good at it so I just give the basics and hope that it's enough for some readers. English has always been my least favorite subject and I hated writing book reports in school. It is one of the reasons I joined this site though, so I could learn to write better reviews.

Hopefully, February will me a more productive month when it comes to reviews.