The Portent (The Facade Saga: Book 2)

The Portent (The Facade Saga: Book 2) - Michael S. Heiser I first read "The Facade" years ago, so knowing that this sequel was being released, I went back and re-read it to re-familiarize myself with the story. It was just as mind boggling the second time around and the story just keeps getting better. The amount of research in these books is amazing and it addresses many of the conspiracy theories that one will find just about anywhere. You have UFO's, Nazi's, Transhumanism, secret bases...you name it, it's there. There is a lot of information that will challenge what you might know or the way you think, but I love that about a book.

I agree with the reviewer, Peter Pellerin, that there are a few areas of theological discussions I would also take issues with, but it will just make me delve deeper into the Bible and that is always a good thing.

I did want to mention that one of my favorite characters in the book is Kamran. His astronomy work in the book was fascinating and having read some of E.W. Bullinger's "Witness to the Stars", I was extremely interested in the explanation of the Revelation 12 vision.

In the meantime, I am trying to work out the clue from the end of the book. Unfortunately, I do not have the second clue to work with, but I still might have an idea. Until then, I will eagerly wait for book 3...I hope we won't have to wait too long!